It accounts for almost 95% of fitness training results, yet most active adults don’t do it.
It’s clear. Athletes get injured or don’t see significant gains because they don’t know how to properly recover.
Whether you’re a CrossFitter, triathlete, and yes, even a weekend warrior – you need a system to incorporate recovery into your training. (And if you want to know how to start seamlessly incorporating recovery into your lifestyle, sign up to my free webinar.)
If you’re starting to feel a level of burnout or fatigue, if the motivation to push yourself is missing, or if you think you get results from working yourself to death in the gym, it’s time to rethink fitness…
Don’t let injury, overtraining or fatigue prevent you from reaching your goals.
Do any of these symptoms sound familiar to you?
- Persistently “meh” workouts, plateaus or a decrease in performance
- Difficulty losing fat especially around the midsection
- Minor, nagging injuries or feeling sore and achy all the time
- Not feeling 100% — catching minor bugs, feeling run-down
- Poor sleep, feeling restless on the nights you train or irregular sleep patterns
- Never feeling well-rested in the morning or low energy throughout the day
- Loss of sex drive
I’ve had ZERO days off to recover from injury, pulled muscles, or overtraining and I think it’s because I take my recovery seriously.
Each day that I train, my body and mind feel refreshed and ready to take it to the next level.
My biggest fitness secret is without a doubt my recovery. Surprisingly, many athletes are clueless when it comes to proper fitness recovery. That’s why I’ve packaged elite athletes’ recovery secrets and giving you a competitive edge in my webinar.
Expediting recovery is the holy grail of fitness. You’ll stay injury free, push yourself harder, and make a lot more progress.
It’s time to consider what you do during the 23 hours outside of your training and stop living at a fraction of your peak capacity.
If you want to learn how to get the ultimate edge by reducing muscle soreness, PRing quicker and getting the body you deserve…
Remember, this is about seamlessly incorporating recovery into your life, so there’s no need to add to your already busy life.
The my webinar is completely free. And here’s the best part: You’ll be able to put the tactics you learn to work as early as the next day.
- How to stay energized all day, even after the most brutal morning WOD
- How to burn fat AND build muscle and strength with LESS training
- Why you may not want to eat anything post-workout (even a protein shake)
- The Foundational Pillars of fitness recovery
- Why MORE sleep may not be better (and how to improve your sleep tonight)
- How exercise can make you weaker (and how to prevent it) and more
If you’re interested in this training, sign up and I’ll email you as soon as the next webinar is scheduled.