I’ve got something that I’m really excited to tell you. I’m finally a published author!
Here’s how it all happened.
Kara Fair, a fellow health blogger who goes by the name Wellness Babe, recognized all the confusion around the different diets that are currently popular. To solve this problem, she is putting together a series of books about each of the major diets/lifestyles out there. She calls the series How Should I Eat? She interviewed experts on each of the popular diets/lifestyles and she selected me to help her with the Paleo Diet!
I was honored to be interviewed by her.
We’ve converted the interview into an easy-to-read eBook that you can download onto your Kindle or Kindle app. It’s called How Should I Eat? Living Paleo.
Some of the topics we cover included:
- What a true “Paleo diet” consists of
- Common Paleo myths debunked
- Resources for buying high-quality food
- How to burn fat as fuel rather than storing it
- How Paleo addresses other factors involved in fat loss and health besides diet
You’ll also learn:
- Why I’m not 100% Paleo
- How I lost 20lbs in 30 days
- My perspective on the Paleo lifestyle
- Why a Paleo diet is a good start for great health
- What it’s like to “go Paleo”
- Tips for making quick, delicious meals
- The one action you can take right away to start dropping weight
There’s also a special offer on our premier healthy lifestyle and fat-loss program.
Please check it out and most importantly, please leave a review.
You can buy the book now for only $0.99.
The other books in Kara’s How Should I Eat? series include:
And more to come. I encourage you to check all of them out.